Fisdemo Beau Rechargeable Invisible OTC Hearing Aids with Noise Cancelling for Adults Seniors(pair), 2 in 1 Charging Box with free Charger and Dryer
4 interest-free payments or as low as $18/mo with Affirm. Learn more
- Hearing Better and Comfortable:If you are experiencing mild to Moderate hearing problems and need sounds to be amplified to hear comfortably, then the hearing aid could be the ideal solution.
Tip: It usually takes 1 week to adjust to the new sound obtained through this aids.
- Noise Reduction:The aids equipped with automatic optical in-ear detection. It will automatically turn on after wearing it, and automatically turn off after taking it out. And automatically switch to the last debugged mode after in-ear.
- Fast Drying design:With the heat emission holes design, earphone box automatically start drying after charging, extending the life of your hearing aids. Separate earbud compartment allows you to carry spare earbuds with you.
- Rechargeable and 38+ Battery Life:The earphone case can be fully charged in 2-3 hours and supports 4 charging cycles. Fully Sound Device support 38+ hours of hearing enhancement.
- Free charger case:You can save more for no battery replacement. And the case works great and it's easy to tell when they're charged or not. It's extremely easy to get them in place right and to know immediately if they're charging.
- Five pairs of ear domes available:Ear domes are easy to fit and remove, provide a comfortable fit, and help to improve sound quality,which are made of soft, flexible materials that conform to the shape of your ear canals. They come in a variety of sizes styles and colors,you can choose the right one for your needs.
- Exclusive Customer Service:
Phone service support: We provide 1-to-1 telephone customer service,Any problem you can call 1(509)7950299.
Online Chat service provided: You can also chat with us online whenever they need assistance, or contact with us in email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly.
Working hours | Hearing
Maximum output OSPL 90(dBSPL)
HFA output OSPL 90(dBSPL)
Maximum Full-on gain(dB)
HFA Full-on gain(dB)
EQ Input Noise(dB)
Frequency Range (Hz)
Battery Current (mA)
Charging time (per pair)
Time of full charge (Devices)
Time of full charge (Base)
Working hours (Hr) Music
45-Days money back
FisdemoBeau OTC Hearing Aid is rechargeable with a free portable charger case
Fast Drying design:With the heat emission holes design, earphone box automatically start drying after charging, extending the life of your hearing aids. Separate earbud compartment allows you to carry spare earbuds with you.
Rechargeable and 38+ hours battery life: The earphone case can be fully charged in 2-3 hours and supports 4 charging cycles. Fully Sound Device support 38+ hours of hearing enhancement.Whether you're hiking, camping, or simply enjoying a picnic in the park, this device ensures that you can hear everything you need to without missing out on any of the sounds of nature.
The charger case works great: It's easy to tell when they're charged or not. It's extremely easy to get them in place right and to know immediately if they're charging.
Outstanding Sound Clarity
Hearing Better and Comfortable: If you are experiencing mild to Moderate hearing problems and need sounds to be amplified to hear comfortably, then the hearing aid could be the ideal solution.
Noise Reduction：Fisdemo hearing aids are designed to reduce background noise and enhance speech for more comfortable hearing in noisy settings. You can enjoy a superior listening experience with clear, amplified sound, making it easier to hear and communicate with others in loud environments.
Easy to Use: The aids equipped with automatic optical in-ear detection. It will automatically turn on after wearing it, and automatically turn off after taking it out. And automatically switch to the last debugged mode after in-ear.
4 listening modes: The hearing aid has four listening modes to adapt to your environment: normal, restaurant, outdoors, and traffic. With these different modes, you can adjust the setting of your device based on your surroundings,ensuring that you can hear everything you need to in any situation.
6 volume levels:The six available volume levels provide additional customization, allowing you to tailor the sound to your specific needs and preferences.
Hear Better wherever you are
The traffic mode
The traffic mode in hearing aids is designed to reduce background noise and enhance speech understanding in noisy environments such as busy streets and public transportation. This mode uses advanced algorithms to help filter out sounds like traffic and honking, making it easier for users to hear and understand conversations.
The normal mode
The normal mode is the most common setting in hearing aids, and it is designed to provide clear and comfortable sound in everyday listening situations such as at home, work, or social gatherings. This mode does not have any special noise-reduction features, so it may not be the best choice for users who spend a lot of time in noisy environments.
The restaurant mode
The restaurant mode in hearing aids is designed to help users hear conversations in noisy restaurants or other crowded settings. This mode attempts to reduce the volume of ambient noise while enhancing speech sounds coming from the table, making it easier to hear and understand conversations with dining partners.
The outdoors mode
The outdoors mode in hearing aids is optimized for outdoor listening in natural surroundings, such as parks or hiking trails. This mode is designed to mimic the way sounds are naturally processed by the ear, so they sound more natural and comfortable to the user. This mode may also help reduce the effects of wind noise on hearing aid performance.
②Silicone ear dome
Where is volume control?
It’s automatically set inside the hearing aid and A
simple tap feature lets you turn up or turn down the volume while the hearing aids are in your ears.
Are these made specifically for each ear or are they interchangeable?
Ear specific and each hearing aid has left and right markings, allowing you to wear them accurately.
How to turn off the hearing aid?
It can be turned off by putting them in their case.
How long do hearing aid batteries last?
Every device can support 38+ hours of hearing enhancement,and what’s more, the portable charger case can supports 4 charging cycles, so each hearing aid can work up to 152 hours.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
Ideal for Mild to Moderate Hearing Loss
2 hours quick charge & 35 hours battery life
6 pairs of ear domes for different canals
4 listening programs & 8 volume levels
Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids
Ideal for Mild to Severe Hearing Loss
2-3 hours quick charge&20 hours battery life
5 pairs of ear domes for different canals
4 listening programs&10 volume levels
Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids